Learn how to replace the screen in practice
During the training course, you will learn how to remove the frame, separate broken glass from the screen, change the polarization film, remove and replace the backlight (polarizer), remove glue from the surface of the screen using special devices and fluids, make the final assembly of the screen with the gluing of the protective glass and frame.
Much attention in the course is paid to practical exercises, multiple repetition of the whole process, which allows achieving mastery and concrete results. The acquired skills and knowledge will give you advantages in further employment and organization of your own business.
The laboratory (classroom) is outfitted with the most modern equipment:
- several types of separators, presses, vacuum machines,
- there is a Clean Room (dustless room),
- the best consumables and related materials without limitation: fishing line, blades, technical chemistry,
- 3 simultaneous manufacturing stations for final products (displays / modules) in the Clean Room,
Training takes place in a working service center.
You will take a short course of various types of equipment from various manufacturers, their advantages and disadvantages.
The production capacities of the screen replacement workshop allow us to produce up to 50 units per shift of finished products.
You can replace the screen modules on different types of presses.
You will learn how to test and select IPS and AMOLED display modules. You will learn how to distinguish a copy from the original by the density of the material of the loop and the diagonal. This will allow you to avoid unnecessary work and unreasonable waste of consumables.
You will also learn:
- how to check the operation of 3D Touch,
- how to transfer True Tone,
- how to restore the True Tone function,
- how to find and identify broken pixels on matrices of various types of displays (4, 4.7, 5.5 diagonal),
- how to detect hidden mechanical damage: spots on the matrix, corrosion on the connectors, the presence of damage to the original backlight (dust, moisture, light) and the matrix connector.
Preparation for screen replacement consists of the following steps that you will learn in practice:
- Prepare the screen module to cut the broken glass,
- Technology of separation of glass from the matrix,
- Safe method of polarizing film cutting,
- Cleaning the matrix from the remnants of the adhesive base,
- Applying a polarizing film,
- Application of OCA film,
- Work on the mold for gluing glass and matrix,
- Replacing the backlight on the finished display,
- Functional validation of the restored display module.You will learn how to replace the backlight without damaging the matrix and back polarization.
IPhone displays plywood
For those who are thinking about starting their own business for screen replacement and want to become number 1 in their region, you will learn:
how to open a screen replacement business,
how to choose the right room for service center,
what equipment to choose for your business,
correct business processes for screen replacement,
formation of the warehouse stock of finished products,
how to set the price for purchased broken displays and restored modules,
how to find new customers and increase the market.
Highly profitable business